Friday, March 30, 2012

Be My Guest

I've had a few requests for a photographic apartment tour.  I thought I'd wait until we settled in more, hung things on the wall, cleaned up a bit, etc.  But I quickly realized if I waited until then, it would never happen.  It's a lovely apartment and we're very comfortable.  We're just not sure why there needs to be 71 light switches. 

So here is our bare, yet charming home...
The half bath.  We call this sink "Mr. Splashy".  You can use it to wash your hands or the floor.
Kitchen.  The sink is just my height!  Not so much for Matthew.
Office with great view of the park and skyline.  Eli's working hard on his blog...
Master bedroom.  For those in the know, you'll see Great Grandma DeGroot's jean quilt made the trip :).
Bunkbeds for the boys.
You can't see it from this picture, but there's a great view from the shower.
Naomi's room.  To be converted into a guest room at a moment's notice.  hint. hint.
A room with a view.

I guess it's supposed to be decorative, but we find it rather agressive.  If you come around the corner too fast, it pokes you in the eye.

2 comments:

  1. lOl at the last caption. I also like the christening of the sink with a name, which in turn, it sounds like, christens the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great grandma would be proud to know how well traveled her quilt is!

    ReplyDelete