Monday, May 28, 2012

Signs, Signs, Everywhere Signs

Some things that made me giggle in the past few days:








Yum?


The rest of the pictures didn't make me giggle necessarily, but I thought you all might enjoy them.

The entrance to Century Park outside of the science museum.

We turned our storage room into a game room for our gamer boys.

Now they can have an ongoing game of Axis and Allies without El Diablo playing the role of the atomic bomb.

Look who came to visit.  We took Gretchen out for a birthday treat (except we didn't know it was her birthday).

Naomi and I found a fancy shopping area -- Grandma G, you have to come back!!

Our last day with our favorite Mandarin teacher, Zoe :(.  She's moving back to Chengdu.

1 comment:

  1. All of those pictures are wonderful. One in particular makes me very happy!!

    ReplyDelete