Thursday, April 12, 2012

Yuyuan Garden

After taking Eli to school this morning, Allison's Academy for Troubled Youth (affectionately called AATY from here on out) hit the road.  Five metro stops later and we made it to Yuyuan Garden

The youth were kind of excited.
In front of the famous tea room.

In front of a less famous tea room.

Watching the incense burn at the City God Temple.


Inside the garden complex was amazing.  It was originally built in the 1500s.


The fish would follow you around and beg for food.



Tired but happy.


3 comments:

  1. The troubled youth don't look too troubled to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that giant dragon thing in my back yard. Can you bring one home for me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about your exploits in Shanghai! Oh and I would also like the giant dragon thing...are you taking orders?

    ReplyDelete